2019-2020 Registration Update – Action Requested
Hello, SCVi families! We hope you are enjoying your break and thought this would be a good time to update your learner’s information, if you have not done so already. You can do this through your Parent Portal to verify that all registration documents are ready to go for your learner’s 2019-2020 school year. This is applicable to ALL our SCVi families, new and returning. Please review the below list to see what actions are required while inside your Parent Portal:
- Update Personal Information
- Emergency Contact Card
- Phone Numbers and Email Addresses
- Re-sign Digital Documents
- Complete Household Data Collection (HDC) Form (Must be signed and dated after July 1st every year)
- Resubmit Proof of Residency every year
All of these documents can be found in the REG-ONLINE tab found on the Parent Portal home page (see image below)
Click here for the Parent Portal.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please email email@example.com.
Thank you, and welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year!