College of the Canyons SUMMER RUSH!
CLASS OF 2018 Graduates Attending COC in Fall:
College of the Canyons
SUMMER RUSH! For Fall 2018!
A one-stop shop for student admissions & registration
designed to get you ready for our Blockbuster Summer!
- Tuesday, May 29: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 30: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Canyons Hall – Valencia Campus
New, continuing, returning and high school students are invited to drop-in for COC Summer Rush Days to receive assistance in completing the following:
- Apply for summer (bring photo ID)
- Create your My Canyons student account
- Complete the online orientation at the convenience of our computer lab
- Complete your English/ESL and Math assessment test
- Come prepared! Study guides and a FREE app are available – click here!
- No appointment is needed and the test is not timed. Please allow a minimum of 45 minutes to complete each test, 90 minutes total.
- Last test will be given at 5:30pm on May 18, 29 and 30 and 11:30am on May 19
- New Student Advisement
- Develop an educational plan based on your area of study to help select the right courses
- Workshops are 2 hours in length and will be offered at the following times on a first-come basis.
- Register & Pay for Classes