We know we can achieve far more together than we could ever on our own.
As an important piece to education, SCVi offers a Internship Program/Senior Project. This is an opportunity for learners to work with mentors to gain professional 21st century work skills, experience personal growth, and make connections in the community through a real world project. This is a supportive bridge between high school and post-high school. The mentor will provide the learner opportunities to develop a project that is beneficial to the site and in alignment with the learner’s interests. This creates accountability and investment for both parties. Learners will choose an “Area of Study” to guide them towards “Internship Learning Outcomes” in which they will present their Senior Defense at the end of the academic year.
2019-2020 Internship Guide (click here)
We are proud to work with the following Community Partners
- KHTS LOCAL RADIO STATION
- RENDALL & ASSOCIATES REAL ESTATE
- CASTAIC LAKE FISH HABITAT
- KIDS OF TOMORROW
- BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB
- SANTA CLARITA FOOD BANK
- VARGO PHYSICAL THERAPY
- SOARING ACADEMY
- HIGHER VISION COFFEE HOUSE
- 716TH PRODUCTION COMPANY
- Castaic Animal Shelter
- WRITE GIRL
- FUN AND FIT GYMNASTICS
- CAL ARTS CAP PROGRAM
- Diamond Realty
- Kimberley Spiteri, Motion Picture Hair and Make-up
- HomeLink Solar and Smart Home Pros
- Brie Childers Photography
- Broadway Bound Players
- Renee Bowen Photography
- Plumbing by Kirk
Mentors Offer Value Experience and Guidance
- We believe our learners will gain valuable professional experience by *learning beyond the classroom walls with a mentor who is already in the field.
- This is an opportunity for learners to take responsibility for their own learning through their passions and interests while developing relationships within the community under the nurturing guidance of a professional.
- Click Here to learn more