SCVi Seniors mark their last year at the school with a variety of Milestone Events. These events are planned by the senior Milestone Committee which meets monthly.
Senior Class meets 10:15-11 a.m. during Advisory on the 2nd Friday of the Month.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2016 Senior Sunrise & Breakfast, Friday August 26th
- Seniors meet to greet the rising sun on the first Friday of the first week of school.
- They have breakfast together, before school begins.
Senior Portraits and College Application Day, October 18th
- Seniors take portraits by Renee Bowen
- They also apply to CSUN under the guidance of our College Advisor.
- Application Fees are covered by a donor.
Junior/Senior Prom – May 12th or 13th (Location TBD)
- Junior/Senior prom is on the 2nd Friday or Saturday of the month
- Transportation is provided
Senior Retreat – May 30th
- This will be an amazing experience that will never be forgotten!
- Ready for the World is a two day trip, out of the classroom and away from school, in nature with your friends. Some experiences include high ropes course, campfires, and memorable connections with your Senior Class.
- Our 2-day retreat will include time for personal reflection and time making valuable connections with friends to commemorate your K-12 years. Personal Reflections include looking back on the significance of your high school journey, being present in the moment with yourself and pondering your future endeavors. This is also a time for you to say good-bye to friends, share hopes and dreams and create a few more adventurous memories!
- WHO: Senior Class of 2017
- WHAT: A time to honor and celebrate your upper school experience with your friends
- WHEN: May 30th (depart 6:00 am) & May 31st (arrive 5:00 pm) with a family ceremony from 5:00-6:00
- WHERE:The Senior Retreat will take place at Cedar Lakes Camp in Big Bear, Ca.
- HOW (MUCH): FREE Event. All expenses covered by SCVi Sponsors
- For more information, contact email@example.com
Disneyland Grad Nite – Friday, June 2, 2017
Click Here for Flyer
- Seniors depart in the early afternoon for an evening that is set aside for the graduating classes.
- Bus transportation is included in the trip.
- Buses return after the 2 a.m. departure time.
Senior/Alumni/Family Breakfast and Clap Out – Thursday, June 8th at 8:25 p.m
- One of SCVi’s most poignant senior events
- Seniors, parents, staff and alumni enjoy breakfast
- Senior awards are announced
- The Seniors are clapped out–the entire student body from kindergarten to eleventh grade forms a tunnel of support and claps out the class.
Senior Sunset – Thursday, June 8th at Sunset
- Seniors meet at the beach to close out the year
- S’mores are enjoyed over a fire pit
Class of 2017 Commencement Exercises and Reception, Friday, June 9th at 5 p.m.
- A personalized graduation
- Each family receives 10 tickets