Welcome to SCVi, iLEAD’s founding school. We are a TUITION-FREE charter school in Santa Clarita, California, serving grades TK-12.
At SCVi, we see the leader in your child. That’s why we’ve built an engaging educational experience that not only meets but exceeds the standards, with a focus on your child’s unique strengths and playful love of learning. Here, your child will be empowered for a lifetime of inspired learning and leadership.
- Personalized education.
- Project-based learning.
- Social-emotional learning.
- Innovative, independent critical thinking.
- Entrepreneurship and collaboration.
- Technology focus.
- Arts integration: Rigorous arts and theatre curriculum.
- Open, fun learning environments.
- Family participation.
- Competitive sports (SCAIL and CIF).
- Learning options: Site-based,
independent study and home study.
- Santa Clarita Valley’s only
International Baccalaureate (IB) program.
- Dual language immersion.
- Career Technical Education pathways.
- Hands-on aerospace and glider-flight opportunities.
What Our Families Are Saying
- “We absolutely adore this school and all the awesome facilitators and facility!”
Maximus P. G.
- “The teachers are amazing, and the learning environment has been great.”
- “I want to thank all my facilitators for all the hard work they have put in! They are appreciated!”
- “Switched my child at 10th grade and wished I had done it sooner. So much support for myself and my child.”
- “We are so blessed to be part of the SCVi family that I just want everyone to have the same experience.”
- “Amazing and caring staff!”
- “Thank you for the continued love and support and communication.”
- “The PBL learning environment makes learners feel safe asking questions, as it is encouraged and expected.”
- “My daughter is excited by the idea of having more art-inspired learning.”
- “We are amazed with the program.”
- “We were very happy with our experience, and the teachers were all amazing — all of them!”
- “My son currently attends SCVi and loves it so much. He says the teachers are so nice and are very helpful.”
- “The unique program of SCVi in math, science, and the arts is the best choice for my children.”
- “The facilitators are the absolute best!”
- “We’ve found SCVi to be compassionate, patient and agile.”
- “Seventh grade has been GREAT so far this year. Thrilled at how well thought-out it is!”
- “Congratulations to the graduates. And congrats to the hardworking teachers who worked with them every day to make this happen. You are all amazing!”
- “Way to pivot and think about meeting the kids’ needs in engaging, kind, compassionate, and fun ways!”
- “Thank you for the amount of support you are providing virtually. You are doing a great job with the students.”
- “They love learning and feel safe and free to be themselves at SCVi.”
- “We will stay with SCVi all the way through high school even though we travel 20 miles each way! That’s how much we love it!”
- “Thank you for all you do for our kids! SCVi has the best teachers and school out here in the SCV!”
- “We are so grateful for the school. We love the support, creativity, and innovation of SCVi.”
- “Thank you, amazing SCVi teachers!”
- “I am just overall impressed with the benefits of this program.”
- “My son has found confidence in his accomplishments and comfort from the support of staff. We couldn’t be happier.”
- “SCVi has the best teachers! Thank you for everything.”
- “A big thank-you to the facilitators and staff at SCVi…. So caring, passionate, personalized, helpful, consistent, rigorous, kind, fun, engaging and flexible!”
- “I had never been involved with a school where students really did come first. At SCVi they do!”