Lottery Deadline for the 2021/2022 School Year: February 19, 2021
Next Lottery Date: February 26, 2021, at SCVi (or virtually)
Thank you for your interest in SCVi! We are deeply proud of our progressive, project-based approach — and the level of independence shown by our learners.
Our lottery applications will be available starting December 12 and are due by February 19, 2021. The public enrollment lottery will take place on February 26, 2021.
We look forward to seeing you on the next tour or informational meeting!
- All grade-level admissions are done by public random lottery.
- Through the lottery, we fill open spots and then start creating a wait list.
- All forms received after the lottery are placed on the wait list in the order received.
- You do not have to be present at the lottery to receive a spot.
- After the lottery, we will notify parents via email if their learner was selected.
- To ensure transfer compatibility, admission for grades 10-12 will be recommended on a case-by-case basis after a transcript review.
- It is highly recommended that you attend a tour of the school before choosing to send your child to SCVi.
- TK learners must turn 5 between September 2 and December 1.
- K learners must turn 5 on or before September 1.