Nourishing the mind and body while creating a central comfortable gathering place for eating, meeting, studying, relaxing, socializing, celebrating and learning.
Our Cafe at SCVi was created by parents who wanted healthful, affordable option for our learners for lunch and snack as well as creating a place where the learners felt as comfortable as they would at home.
Our kitchen is nut free. We offer vegetarian and gluten free options daily; learners are encouraged to speak with any of the ch, regarding their special dietary needs, when they visit the café for their morning break or before school starts. Often, the hot item is made to accommodate vegetarians and students who require gluten free options (veggie meatballs, tofu etc.)
Parents are welcome to join their learners at the cafe for lunch any day!
If you would like quick info on how to set up your learners lunch account please follow these steps.
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account”on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose Santa Clarita Valley International School from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the“verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the“verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID** numbers.
- After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
- If you have 2 or more students assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for one transaction. Example; 3 students, $10.00 payment to each student, total charge would be $32.00.