Can my child enroll for the current school year?

We have limited spots available for some grade levels. Please apply, and the registrar will get back to you when a spot becomes available.

How can I enroll my child?

We recommend scheduling a tour of our campus or attending a virtual information session.

During the school year, we enroll on a first-come, first-served basis. If we have a wait list, you will be added after you complete the application form. During the summer, our team members are working and in communication with parents on a regular basis. 

Every spring, we hold a random public lottery for the upcoming school year. Our lottery is open to the public. Though we encourage you to attend, your attendance is not required. We will notify you of your learner’s acceptance or placement on the wait list.

If your child is already enrolled, they don’t need to enter the public lottery.

What grades are offered?

Transitional Kindergarten (TK) through 12th grade.

What is the tuition?

Free. SCVi is a tuition-free public charter school.  

What is TK?

TK is Transitional Kindergarten. It is the first year of a two-year kindergarten program that uses a modified kindergarten curriculum that is age and developmentally appropriate. Pursuant to law EC 48000(c), Transitional Kindergarten (TK) is for 4-year-olds turning 5 between Sept. 2 and April 2 for the 2023-24 school year and between Sept. 2 and June 2 for the 2024-25 school year (inclusive).

If you are interested in registering or if you have any questions, please contact the registrar here.

Who can attend?

Any student residing in Los Angeles County or a connecting county within the state of California may attend.