SCVi Exploration is a personalized home study program. Through collaboration with the parent, child, and fully credentialed educational facilitator, learners become leaders, problem-solvers, creators, innovators, collaborators and deep thinkers.
- Collaboratively chosen curriculum that meets CA state standards for
- Grades TK-12
- Instructional funds to support learning
- Access to free subscriptions
- Fostering creativity & leadership skills
- Access to a great variety of vendors
- Credentialed teaching staff to guide you throughout the year
- Participate in site-based sports, field studies, dances, and other events.
- Attend SCVi Exploration Learning Center classes (typically grades TK-5).
- Attend up to two site-based elective classes (K-8).
- Attend up to two site-based classes for high school learners.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 661-705-4820.