SCVi Exploration is an independent study program for the 21st century. Success in today’s world means being a leader, server, problem-solver, creator, innovator, collaborator and deep thinker. Imagine a school that encourages all those qualities through collaboration with the parent, child, and fully credentialed educational facilitator.
- Collaboratively chosen curriculum that meets CA state standards for
- Grades TK-12
- Instructional funds to support learning
- Access to free subscriptions
- Fostering creativity & leadership skills
- Access to a great variety of vendors
- Credentialed teaching staff to guide you throughout the year!
- Participation in site-based sports, field studies, dances, and other great events
- Attend SCVi Exploration Learning Center classes (typically grades TK-5)
- Attend up to two site-based elective classes (K-8)
- Attend up to two site-based classes for high school learners.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.