Note: We will regularly update this page regarding our response to the coronavirus pandemic.
2021-22 School Year Communications
Free Breakfast and Lunch for Enrolled Learners
Through the Summer Seamless Program, we are serving both breakfast and lunch for FREE to every enrolled learner throughout the 2021-22 school year.
Please click here for our Cafe page, which includes our monthly menu and other helpful links.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
2020-21 School Year Communications
- 6/15/21: Important Update Regarding Health Guidance for K-12 Schools
- 6/14/21: It’s Time to Schedule Your Child’s Regular Immunizations for 2021-22!
- 6/7/21: 2021-2022 School Year: Return to Full-Day In-Person Instruction
- 3/18/21: PSA from iLEAD California: Red Tier Travel Guidance
- 3/10/21: Important Update from iLEAD California Regarding Grades 7-12 Returning
- 2/16/21: Update from iLEAD California Regarding Reopening for TK-6
- 2/5/21: iLEAD California Executive Team: Anticipating Reopening for TK-2
- 11/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Virtual Learning Continues
- 10/20/20: TK-2 Family Waiver Survey
- 10/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team Update
- 8/26/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Welcome Back!
- 8/24/20: Fall 2020 Distance Learning Instructions (K-8)
- 7/23/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans and Survey
- 7/6/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans
- 5/29/20: We need your input regarding the 2020-2021 school year! Take our 2-minute poll
2019-20 School Year Communications
- 5/18/20: Student Support: Sensory Needs & Mindfulness for the Whole Child
- 5/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Update on distance learning and continued services
- 5/5/20: SCVi Distance Learning and Grading Update
- 4/24/20: Student Support: Mental Health Webinar Series
- 4/6/20: Student Support: Speech Take-Home Packet
- 4/4/20: Student Support Webinars: Speech & OT
- 3/30/20: Student Support: Prior Written Notice Re: Charter/LEA Closure to Prevent/Contain the Spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- 3/23/20: Message from iLEAD Director of Student Support: Student Support Webinars: Tips/Tricks
- 3/21/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Gov. Newsom “Stay at Home” order, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools Debra Duardo recommends extended closure of public schools until 5/5/20, continued services
- 3/19/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Los Angeles County “Safer at Home” order, continued services
- 3/16/20: Letter to Parents and Guardians of iLEAD Student Support Learners
- 3/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Temporary site closure, transition to online learning
- 3/11/20: SCVi Leadership: Technology access survey
- 2/28/20: iLEAD California Leadership Team: Monitoring public health situation, preparing online learning