Field Studies: Washington, D.C.
We’re planning a fantastic tour to Washington, DC on May 24 – 28, 2019 for our 8th-grade learners. This unforgettable learning experience of a lifetime is being coordinated by Brightspark Travel. The total learner price is $1,625.
Highlights of the trip will include stops at:
- The International Spy Museum
- The Newseum
- U.S. Capitol Building Tour (Pending Confirmation)
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens
- World War II Memorial
- Smithsonian Museums on the National Mall
- Arlington National Cemetery
- National Archives
- White House exterior walk
- Pentagon Memorial