iLEAD Online – Free Courses for Our Learners!
iLEAD Online is moving forward with our July 1 Track C program. Registration is open now for all families. A few highlights about this program:
- It’s free for any child grades 2-12 living in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Kern counties. Families living outside these counties (and outside California) can still participate in our courses for a very reasonable price.
- It starts on July 1. Learners complete one to two courses at a time at an accelerated rate. We have two cycles of accelerated learning from July 1 through August 14, at which point most Track C students will withdraw from this program to return to a site-based program.
- It’s all online, facilitated by a credentialed master of distance learning. Live office hours, extra tutoring and support, and customizable content make our program user-friendly.
- High school learners receive UC a-g, NCAA approved, and WASC-accredited transfer grades.
- Grades 2-8 have some courses with active, hands-on problems to solve. These courses touch on all four core disciplines in an engaging and fun way to build skills.
- Registration is open until June 1 this year. Families must submit an intent to enroll, and our office team will guide them through the rest (please DO NOT submit an intent to enroll for a family or order a class through our website as you might do throughout your school year).
- Attached is our flier. Feel free to share with families who ask about learning options this upcoming July/August.