Important Document Reminder for Families
Each year, SCVi is required to confirm annual verification of a number of documents from our parents and guardians. Using your computer (not mobile device) please follow this link to verify, complete and electronically sign all required documents. https://scvi.plsis.com/mod.php/public/registration/wizard_landing.php?
Please review and complete these steps as early as possible and no later than Monday, Aug. 14.
For returning families: If you have NOT completed this step for 2017-2018 school year, follow the link above to verify your child’s info and sign agreements. It is imperative that we have correct information for your learner’s records
For new families: If you have not signed the NSLP (National Student Lunch Program) form, please log in above and sign.
If you have not turned in the following documents that apply to your child please email the needed documents to email@example.com or come in during our office hours to drop off in person. Our office is open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. through summer.
- Birth Certificate – required
- Proof of residency – required (utility bill)
- Immunization Records – required
- In addition TK-K learners need Oral and Health form that needs to be completed by your child’s physician and dentist. You can find forms here http://www.scvcharterschool.org/Health_Office.html
- Transcripts – If you are entering 10th-12th grade please drop of a copy as soon as possible.
- IEP or 504 (if applicable, please drop off a copy as soon as possible to student support)
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We appreciate your assistance in this vital process and are looking forward to seeing you at our Summer Family Picnic on Aug. 12.