Morning Drop-Off and Afternoon Pick-Up Procedures
SCVi offers a convenient valet drop-off and pick-up system, available every day. This is the safest and most efficient way to drop off your learner(s). We strongly encourage all families, regardless of the learner’s grade level, to use the valet system. Valet is accessed by taking the Industry Drive entrance (Jack in the Box is on the corner). Please pull into the second driveway on the left. We have volunteers to assist your learner out of the car to the entrance gate.
To all TK-1st grade families: Please do not drop off your learner at Little iLEADers prior to 8:30 a.m. Valet is available to you at the valet drop off from 8:10-8:40 a.m. Please be sure to drop your child off at the main Lower School building if they are arriving before 8:40 a.m. If you arrive past 8:40, learners must be must be walked into the Little iLEADers building.
Dismissal Procedures for TK-8th grades (for non-valet learners)
- TK-1st: Front entrance doors (Little iLEADers)
- 2nd & 3rd: Classroom doors (parking lot side)
- 4th & 5th: Classroom doors (parking lot side)
- 6th-8th: Gate between Cafe and Lower School Building
An authorized adult must be present at dismissal to pick up TK-5th grade learners.
In order to keep the learners and families safe before and after school, we ask that you follow these parking lot procedures when driving your child to the SCVi campus:
- Drive slowly and watch for families and children walking through the parking lot;
- Do not use your cellphones while driving;
- Give your attention to driving and exiting safely;
- Primary grade children should be accompanied through the parking lot by a parent or older sibling.
Please help us keep the valet line safe and efficient by following these guidelines:
- Have your child seated so that he/she can exit quickly;
- Be prepared: Have your child ready to exit with backpack/schoolwork/lunch in hand;
- Please pull forward and wait for a valet attendant before exiting the vehicle;
- Make sure your child has exited safely and all volunteers are a safe distance away from your vehicle before you drive away from the valet drop-off area;
- If you need to get something out of your trunk, please park in the parking lot.