SCVi Exploration Presents: Homeschooling in the 21st Century
Join us for a parent information night, and learn about homeschooling in the 21st century, Thursday, Sept. 27, from 5:30-7:00 p.m. Homeschooling in the 21st Century is personalized learning! Bring a friend and learn more.
We will be answering questions like:
- What does today’s homeschooling look like?
- Is homeschooling a good option for my family?
- Is this going to work specifically with my child?
- What does homeschooling look like through a charter school?
- What does a day look like for a homeschooling family?
- What if I work?
- What about accreditation, graduation, and college for my high schooler?
- Can I do this?
Come join us for an evening of information, inspiring conversation, and friendly faces of those with experience who will give you information to help you make an informed decision.
To RSVP, click here.