Upper School Yearbook: Important Updates and Deadlines
Dear SCVi Upper School Families,
Due to COVID19 Pandemic, there are some changes for the yearbook this year.
If you have not ordered your yearbook yet, please do so here.
Because the due date has changed, the yearbook arrival is also changing to mid-July.
Because the site is closed, yearbooks will be shipped to homes.
- New orders: Orders purchased May 18-28: Shipping cost: $2.99.
- Late orders: Orders purchased May 29 and beyond: Shipping cost: $7.99.
After you’ve purchased your yearbook, you can use the Signatures feature to “sign” your friend’s yearbook with a personal message. Signatures are shared with the school community and can be added to custom pages. (With a purchase of a yearbook, you receive two custom pages to create that are printed only in your yearbook)
- Seniors who ordered the yearbook can create a dedication page that’s different from custom pages. In order to create your dedication (it’s called ‘Recognition Ad’ at TreeRing), please sign up with your school email address. If you’ve already signed up, please log in with your school email address to work on your pages.
Here’s a link to help with creating your dedication page. (Although this web page mentions buying the Recognition Ad, it will be $0.00.)
The due date for completing the dedication page is May 31.
We need your help to complete the yearbook. If you have pictures of any activities or events, please use these Google forms to submit. Juniors, please use the link below to submit your portrait.
- Submit pictures from events, activities, sports, extra fun home activities, fun images from social media, pictures from design tech class, and your original artwork.
- Juniors: submit your portrait.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.