2019-2020 SCVi In-House Sports Programs
The new K-5 program is a mix of instructional and games on or near campus. We will begin each season with teaching rules, sportsmanship, and basic skills. The second half of the season will consist of games played between our own learners. This will put an end to travelling all over the area and having to leave classes early on game days.
We are allowing 6th graders to play in the competitive middle school league against the other schools.
- K-3: Football Broken up K-1, 2-3
- 4-5: Volleyball
- K-3: Basketball Broken up K-1, 2-3
- 4-5: Soccer
- K-3: Soccer Broken up K-1, 2-3
- 4-5: Football or (3 on 3 basketball)
Sports teams will meet twice a week from 3:20-4:20 p.m. The seasons will last approximately 8 weeks.
- Fall Season: September 10th to November 7th
- Winter Season: January 21st to March 12th
- Spring Season: March 24th to May 21st
***Costs for all teams will be $40 per season.***
Any questions, please email our athletic director Ken Erenberg at Kenneth.Erenberg@scvi-k12.org.
Middle School Sports – SCAIL League
Soccer (Boys and Girls): $100